(Please note: ArtWest cannot answer enquiries for studio availability. Please click on Studios link above to find contact info for each buliding's manager.)
ArtWest is delighted to be sponsored by:
ArtWest Rights Reserved 2016
Artists on Film presents 5 video portraits of ArtWest artists and makers.
Filmed and edited by Marie Claire White and Annika Ström, these 3-minute
films reveal a unique way of working, providing insight into the process
and forming an intimate portrayal of how individual artists approach their work.
All 5 films will be shown in the ACAVA and Acme Buildings over the weekend.
Or scroll down to see the films now!
The creation of the films was supported by Old Oak and Park Royal Development Corporation (OPDC) and funded by the Great Place Scheme.
• William Warbrick, furniture maker, The Light Factory (Marie Claire White)
• Renata Fernandea, painter, ACAVA Studios Hythe Rd (Marie Claire White)
• Katherine Lubar, painter, Acme Studios Harrow Rd (Annika Ström)
• Samantha Johnston, photographer, Regents House (Marie Claire White)
• Markus Blattmann, painter and print-maker, Apex House (Marie Claire White)
still from William Warbrick's film, made by Marie Claire White
still from Katherine Lubar's film made by Annika Ström
still from Samantha Johnston's film, made by Marie Claire White
still from Marcus Blattmann's film, made by Marie Claire White
Katherine Lubar by Annika Ström
Renata Fernandez by Marie Claire White
William Warbrick's by Marie Claire White
Samantha Johnston by Marie Claire White
Marcus Blattmann by Marie Claire White
still from Renata Fernandez's film, made by Marie Claire White